YP Week is a week-long platform for discovery, adventure, and meaningful conversations about the issues that matter among young professionals in the area. YP Week brings together key leaders in the community, at purposefully chosen locations that integrate the unique cultural assets with meaningful learning or social interaction. The activities engage the millennial and generation Z workforce in activities and experience that are important to them while educating employers on the important role these functions play in retaining their workforce.
2019 YP Week is April 19-27th. YP Week Events include:
- Monday 22nd- From Basement to South Main: A Journey of Entrepreneurship and
Professional Development with Jason White at Fifth Ward Brewing at 5:30 p.m.
Come here from Jason White, CEO of GOEDC, speak on economic development in Oshkosh
and the Sawdust District (neighborhood by the Menominee
- Tuesday 23rd- Leadership Breakfast-Wilson Jones at Menominee Nation Arena at 7:30 -9:00 a.m.
Wilson Jones, CEO of Oshkosh Corporation, will be sharing his best leadership tips for all
- Thursday 25th- Lunch with your Leaders from 12:00 -1:00 p.m.
More details to come!
- Thursday 25th- Volunteer at Mile of Style at Best Western Convention Center at 5:00 p.m.
Help with volunteer check at Day by Day Warming Shelters’s annual Mile of Style event.
- Friday 26th- Libations and Bowling at The Howard at 5:30 p.m.
Join us for some mingling and bowling at the Howard. Sign up for bowling is required to ensure we have enough lanes reserved.
- Saturday 27th- Earth Day Oshkosh Parks Clean Up
Help us clean up our cities parks! Check in starts at 9:00 a.m at 1500 Menominee Dr. We will
leave from Menominee Park and hop on a city bus to travel to each of Oshkosh’s parks at 9:30
a.m. We will end at 12:00 p.m. for a social at Fletch’s. Each person who comes with get a free t-shirt. Sign up is required.
Sign up links to come soon!