Propel Oshkosh is a development and networking group for young professionals age 18-40 in Oshkosh, Wisconsin that was started in 2003 by local young professionals. Propel is overseen by a volunteer board of directors and committees and is an affiliate of the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce.
Our mission is to engage and empower young professionals through community involvement, networking, and professional and personal growth. In efforts of achieving our mission, we empower our members through three avenues: Lead, Grow, Do. Visit our Events page to learn more.
Propel’s vision is to make Oshkosh the destination for young professionals in Wisconsin.
- Build strong relationships with businesses & community leaders including exclusive tours and insider opportunities.
- Discounted or free admission to Propel networking, professional and personal development events.
- Extensive immersion in community events and happenings.
- Opportunities to become involved with local committees, boards and other Oshkosh-area groups.
- Not for profit and community volunteer opportunities.
- Meet young professionals from affiliate groups throughout Northeast Wisconsin.
- Become a part of an organization that enacts change in the Oshkosh community.
If you’re a young professional seeking a way to make a difference in your community and network, Propel is the organization for you!
Contact us or visit the events page to learn more.